jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

One summer day

One summer day, suddenly, without knowing why, I stopped eating. I watched others as eagerly devoured at the table accompanied by tasty snacks their servings of french fries.


For my part, just felt like drinking my mug of cold beer, and enjoyed enormously, between drinks, looking skyward and relaxed ecstatic contemplation of the passage of a sea of ​​white clouds of cotton impressive sailing; unusual boats, boats of the great gods, ships free, without a destination, boats inserted into a ghostly blue roof, celestial, that being the day, a background of magic hidden deep black, punctuated by milliares of stars, a small scrap, representing the vast universe.


I felt sad and nostalgic, empty, like the inside of an old bottle, long since abandoned by a drunken anonymous.


... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Olat, Madrid, 22.08.2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario